SEARCH FOR TERMS OF SERVICES
We value your privacy and can sign NDA on demand.
Payment Terms & Process
Written Discussions are Preferred Mode & channel of Communication. Client is required to send the full requirements along with the designs/mockups to quote. Our PM will look up the task and come up with the questions until scope is agreed and 100% understood. Once done, quote will be announced.
When we quote fix price, we quote for the very specific scope agreed only. Each Content, Layout or functionality update deviating from that scope is charged at an hourly rate agreed.
After approval of quote, we accept 50%-100% advance payment depending on the scope of work before commencement of the project while remaining payment (If any) at the project completion upon project approval on showing at our staging server. Next stage is transferring the work to live Site.
Our services are white labeled especially helping web agencies and freelancers. That would mean our staging URL won’t have our identity shown and will be a White Labeled URL IP so you can feel free to show progress if working for your clients.
We tend to work on our own internal staging server. If insisted by client, we can work on client’s staging server, provided there won’t be any interference by any other developer or party during the course of work done. In case an issue is arised on client staging server, HTMLPro won’t be liable for that by any mean. All work on live sites (without usage of our staging server) is done on prepaid basis i.e. 100% advance payment of the scope.
We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards. For US clients, we also offer facility to make payment via Wire Transfer.
We request our clients to come up with any Constructive Feedback regarding work completed within 3 days of project completion (i.e. showing at our staging) or after a project is shown. If no feedback is received within given time-frame, project will be considered as approved and marked completed.
Client is required to make Payment within one week of completing the project (i.e. showing at our staging). In case of failure to complete the payment in the given time-frame, case will be forwarded to the finance and recovery team of HTML Pro to proceed with necessary actions.
Deployment on Client server
Deployment on client server upto one hour of work will be free. If client server has issues or not upto to mark to host websites, client will itself fix the hosting issues with hosting provider. If HTML Pro help is required to deal with hosting company, any time during the discussion or fixing the server issues with the hosting provider will be charged if exceeded one hour as per hourly rate. As we’re solely responsible for the development and providing Deployment service as a compliment, we’re not responsible for any hosting side issues like DNS or permissions. HTML Pro may opt to send raw files in ZIP folder so client can upload on server.
Working on Pre-made Themes
If client hire HTML Pro to work on a pre made theme from a 3rd party online i.e. theme forest etc., where the code has been initially done by the 3rd party Theme Developer and not HTML Pro itself, HTML Pro will not be liable for any issues or conflicts raised due to existing code problems. HTML Pro will not be liable in case of performance, speed, junk code, w3c validation, plugin integrations or any unknown issues caused by the theme. Client is required to contact the theme developer to fix the issues. If requested, HTML Pro can fix the issues and charge for the fixes or updates. If HTML Pro proposes a theme and client approves, which results into problems later due to bad code, HTML Pro won’t be liable as quoted above.
In consideration for the duties performed hereunder, the Affiliate shall be entitled to a 7.5% of the profits earned for sales of the Product that are a direct result of the Representative’s efforts.
1. To be considered a “direct result” of the Affiliate’s efforts, substantially all of the contact with a customer that leads to a sale must have been made by the Affiliate using the affiliate link. Although initial contact and contact at the sale point shall be factors to consider, they are not determinative of such sale being a “direct result” of the Affiliate’s efforts.
2. Commission is deemed to be calculated by the sale price
3. Commission will be shared in USD
4. In case of a refund approved by HTML Pro due to failed/delayed project or any XYZ reason as posted by client, a commission refund already paid or adjustment to the next bills as mutually agreed will be paid back by the sales consultant to the company.
5. Commission will be paid within 45 days of collection from customer
6. All the members working in Affiliate team are bound to follow HTML Pro Policies and keep any assets confidential and not to abuse company brand name for any reason
7. Affiliate shall not have authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, nor to take any action which shall be binding company, except as may be expressly provided for herein or authorized in writing.
8. Affiliate is required to take approval from HTML Pro for any new sales / Strategy initiatives working on behalf of Company and keep company in loop.
9. The Affiliate shall not, in any fashion, form, or manner, either directly or indirectly:
i. Disclose or communicate to any party any information relating to the Company’s business or the Product including (but not limited to) customer lists, price points, or marketing plans (the “Confidential Information”) which is not publicly available
ii. Duplicate any Confidential information
iii. Use any Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Company; or
iv. Assist a third party in using any Confidential Information in any manner but solely for the benefit of the Company.
v. All the clients pitched and sold on behalf of company by representative will be solely HTML Pro property. Representative is not allowed to work with client within 10 years of signing up with HTML Pro
10. The Representative agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from and against any all third party claims (or other actions that could lead to losses by the Company) that are based upon the Representatives (a) violation of the law, (b) violation of this Agreement, or (c) violation of any third party’s rights.
11. This interpretation of terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the NYC and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in NYC, USA.
While working on “Responsive” websites, HTML Pro Front End Developers use their best possible discretion to develop Tablet & Mobile version of the website making sure website is not penalized in Google rankings as per Mobile Geddon update. If client decides to achieve a customized/unique structure/layout for Tablet & Mobile version, PSD files would be required with additional cost for coding as per specific design.
HTML Pro reserves the right to refuse to work on any project without providing justification. We will not provide services to illegal web projects, offensive content, drugs, pornography, alcoholic and gambling material.
Clients are fully responsible for content they are providing for their web pages. HTML Pro is not responsive for copyright issues on the content provided by clients.
We provide client support via emails/Skype chat in written form to make sure you get 100% quality work as per your expectations.
We use Project Management tool in house to handle all project communication. Once you sign up with us, written communication via Project Management tool becomes the preferred channel of communication in order to make sure you get 100% quality work as per your expectations and information is not missed. We can also meet over Phone/Skype text chat to discuss your project.
Sales Inquiries: 1 AM – 6 PM US EST Hours
Production: 1 AM – 3 PM US EST Hours
Email/Skype Chat Support: 1 AM – 6 PM US EST Hours
For custom requirements, please fill-up Estimation Form and we will get back within 1 business day.
HTMLPro.net provides 30 days support for fixes after work is completed and approved. All fixes request after 30 days of completion will be charged extra. We provide continuous support for updates and new requests and charged as per Hourly Rate.
Our turnarounds are usually very quick but we like to see the project requirements first to share the timelines. Once we announce an ETA for a project, we request our clients to respond within 24 hours when a feedback is expected to enable us to meet deadlines. If the project is divided into phases and one phase like designing gets delayed by any reason, the other phases would take their expected time and the project ETA would be revised.
We offer a refund if we fail to deliver your project.
We provide 1 month free technical support for fixes
USA: USA: 19th W 34th ST STE 1018, New York, NY, 10001, USA
Production Center: 63-A Revenue Employee Co- Operative Society, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan