While building a website, we have lots of options in responsive front-end frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation and Skeleton etc but most famous and widely used frameworks are Bootstrap and Foundation. Now the question is which is the best framework, Bootstrap or Foundation? Lots of people search this question on internet and look confused about the selection.
Twitter Bootstrap is the world famous HTML, CSS and Java Script framework, helping millions to develop responsive and mobile ready websites in easy and fast way. Developers love to use this great responsive front-end framework because of its features. It is especially designed and developed for responsive projects.
Zurb Foundation is also a most advanced responsive front-end framework. Foundation engineers claim that it is crazy fast to code and learn. In Foundation 5, everything is semantic. Users can have cleanest markup fast speed and customization options.
Both frameworks are good, here we are going to compare these two responsive front-end frameworks.
- Rapid prototyping
- Fast & easy to customize
- Default Styling
- Preprocessors: Less & Sass
- One framework for every device
- Dozens of HTML and CSS components
- jQuery plugins
- Extensive UI elements
- Wide range of features
- 83,000+ GitHub Stars
- RWD & mobile ready
- Units: Pixels
- Availability of thirds party plugins
- It supports Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE8+, IE9
- Saves development time
- Scale design process on all devices
- Easy to create tables, forms & buttons
- Support & Community
- Most advanced responsive front-end framework
- Especially designed to increase websites’ speed
- Faster to use, code and learn
- Wide range of HTML templates
- Preprocessors: Sass
- Faster to code
- Support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE9+
- 20,000+ GitHub Stars
- Compact UI elements
- Units: Root em
- Small, medium & large grid
- Responsive and Mobile friendly
- Easy to customize
- It saves time in development
- Wide range of add-ons
- Unique components
- Support & Community
These are few features which differentiate both frameworks. Mostly developers and designers love to use Bootstrap because of its features. However at HTMLPro.net, we have a team of professional programmers and developers who are expert in all responsive front-end frameworks. No matter which framework you want to use for your web project, our professional front-end developers here to provide your best services. We have vast experience in PSD to HTML Bootstrap conversion. Call us now at +1 (347) 308-5764 or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and give your project a new life.