Your writing will inspire Millions:
We always welcome freelance authors and guest writers who are willing to share their vision, assessments and high quality content that are well investigated on tech related niches. If you have an idea that will challenge our readers and help our industry with out-of-the-box tips and tricks, we would love to hear about it. If you have impositions, thoughts and insights that you are interested in sharing with the world, you can submit your original articles (not previously published anywhere). If it falls under writing guidelines, we will review it for potential publication on our site.
HTML Pro blog acquires submissions in the following divisions:
- Design and/or Development
- Content Marketing
- App Development
- Digital Marketing
How to Inspire on HTML Pro:
We want your articles to be at its best so once accepted, your articles will go through a thorough subjective review by our team. You can expect an extensive feedback that might mean a few revisions and you, working closely with an editor.
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of our readers (your potential employers, clients or publishers) will read your article and you’ll also learn a lot in the process- about communicating your ideas, about writing exquisitely and even about the topic that you thought you already knew so well.
Before you submit, have a look at our recent articles for insight regarding the structure and content style. Following are some of the guidelines that will help you in aligning your article as per our requirements.
What gets endorsed?
- Be creative and original. All the content must be unique and not published elsewhere (not even on your personal blog).
- The length of the article should not be less than 2000 words.
- Include images/gifs/videos after every 200- 250 words.
- The articles must be written for an audience of designers, developers, marketers, content strategists and information architects or similar.
- It should be supported with convincing arguments. Always fact-check and cite sources where appropriate.
To write for HTML Pro, please drop us an email at [email protected]