- Manual Follow ups create ambiguity
- Difficulty in managing an increasing number of clients
- More Time & Money investment in customer relationship management
Three phased approach was used to overcome the problem
Identify and understand the user needs.
Develop a user experience and information architecture that meets needs.
Front end and back end development based on latest coding standards.
- Detailed Requirement Analysis of the Client’s needs
- Industry oriented research
- Detailed Use case development
- Feasibility Analysis with respect to integrating applications.
- Frameworks used: Laravel + Bootstrap + JQuery
- Integration of a messaging system (Twilio)
- Integration of third party payment system (Authorize.net)
- Integrated Calendar Buddy to keep track of schedule & events.
- Voice recognition
- ECard System and Notifications with Newsletters.
- Upload clients, friends and family list
- Add clients’ important special occasions
- Move from active client to closed client at the touch of a button
- Enjoy customized communication features for active or closed clients
- Create a Personalized File for each client
- Schedule 12 months of Client Communication
- Salez Storm created a facility for clients and realtors to connect with each other easily.
- In time follow ups and automated notifications
- The platform increased the readability of text messages to 90%
- Increased profits ratio by 70% .