- Higher time investment to yield profitable outcomes
- Loss of business due to the human in accuracy and limitations
- Manal system created limitations in analysis & trend prediction
- Proper documentation.
Three phased approach was used to overcome the problem
Identify and understand the user needs.
Develop a user experience and information architecture that meets needs.
Front end and back end development based on latest coding standards.
- A feasibility study with respect to selected platform and expected functionalities
- The Domain Study and integration study for the given platform
- Identification of Indexing and calculable Variables
- Use cases were identified and categorized
- A single page (see all at once) layout was invented, proposed and verified with the Client
- Algorithm analysis
- Measurement indexes and matrices Reverse engineering
- Comet Architecture
- Multi-threaded architecture
- Real-time processing and application flow
- Run-time intake from user for variables to be used in index measurements
- Automation of Buy and Purchase based on dynamic settings
- AWS hosted application
- An architecture was developed which addressed real-time calculation requirements all the while retaining the architectural properties like scalability, expandability and robustness
- Parallel development for multiple components
- Measurement Indexes reverse – engineered
- Algorithm analysis carried out
- Allows the management of multiple businesses
- Readily available actionable data and insights to predict the trends
- Millions of dollars in trade on good market days
- Constant market monitoring and automated sale, purchase
- Ability to manually define to set the upper & lower cap
- Increased trend predictability by the applications of machine learning algorithms